Long Line Underbust Corset -- Teal/Black/Blue Front Lacing, Size 26 (29.5"-31" waist)
Perfect for those with longer torsos, our Long Line Underbust comes up higher on the ribs and covers more of the hips than any of our other corset styles. The rib spring on these is 6", and the hipspring is 11" (the difference each is larger than the actual corset's waist). This allows for a verycurvy fit, but still has breathing room on most body types (if you find that you need a larger or smaller rib or hip, I also take custom orders!).
See below for item sizing and specifics before purchase! Availability is limited!
Each corset I make is engineered to take abuse. All corsets are:
- Secured with 4 rows of stitching at every seam
- Reinforced at the waist with non-stretch waist tape
- Interlined with a layer of durable cotton coutil to prevent poke-throughs and to keep the fancy outer fabric strong
- Boned with both spiral and flat steel, all strategically placed depending on corset size for maximum curves and support
- Set with two part metal grommets made by a military grade manufacturer
- Laced up with durable, easy to pull polypropylene corset lacing
- Lined in (and unexpectedly, often reversible to) pretty damasks and jacquards
Fabrics: A beautiful random patchwork in blue, gold, and brown
Lining: Coordinating damask
Interlining: Cotton coutil (a super-dense, tightly woven fabric made specifically for corsetry)
Trim: Silk bias in a blue/grey loosely woven textured fabric
Grommets: Antique brass
Lacing: Black polypro corset laces
Steel: 22 Pieces (Front busk, 2-1/4" wide steel flats at center front next to busk, 2-1/4" wide double thick English steel flats down the back lacings for extra support, and 16-1/4" wide spiral steel stays around the body for both support and curves)
Center Front Style: Front Busk
Corset Size: 20"
Actual garment measures:
Underbust (5 1/2" above waistline): 25"
Upper Hip (5" below waistline): 30"
Front Length: 12 5/8"
Side Length: 10 1/2"
Back Length: 12 3/4"
This corset will best fit:
Upper Hip: 30"-33"
For reference, the smallest number in each fit range will have little to no gap at all at the lacings (if you fit into the smaller end and want a real gap at the back, go down another size). The largest will have 2 1/2" to 3 1/2" of gap, depending on your own snugness preferences. The lacings are cut to accommodate up to about 3.5" of gap at the back and no gap at the front. If you'd like longer ones, just ask! =)