Overbust Corset -- Mahogany & Brown, Front Lacing, Size 26 (29"-31" waist)
This is our classic semi-straight neckline overbust style. Please read measurements below and compare bust cup height and side height before ordering. If you require a custom fit, just drop us a message! =)
See below for item sizing and specifics before purchase! Availability is limited!
Each corset I make is engineered to take abuse. All corsets are:
- Secured with 4 rows of stitching at every seam
- Reinforced at the waist with non-stretch waist tape
- Interlined with a layer of durable cotton coutil to prevent poke-throughs and to keep the fancy outer fabric strong
- Boned with both spiral and flat steel, all strategically placed depending on corset size for maximum curves and support
- Set with two part metal grommets made by a military grade manufacturer
- Laced up with durable, easy to pull polypropylene corset lacing
- Lined in (and unexpectedly, often reversible to) pretty damasks and jacquards
Fabrics: Black, Copper, and Rusty Brown trimmed in rusty brown silk dupioni
Trim: Rusty brown silk bias
Grommets: Antique Brass
Lacing: Black polypro laces
Steel: 22 Pieces (4-1/2" wide steel flats at center front, including two double thick pieces of English steel down the center front laces for rigid support, 2-1/4" wide double thick English steel flats down the back lacings for extra support, and 16-1/4" wide spiral and flat steel stays around the body for both support and curves)
Center Front Style: Front Lacing
Corset Size: 26"
Actual garment measures:
Full bust (7.25" above waistline): 32"
Upper Hip (4 1/2" below waistline): 36"
Front Length: 14 1/4"
Side Length: 12" (7 3/4" above waistline)
Back Length: 14 1/2"
Bust Cup Height: 8" up from waist at top coverage point
This corset will best fit:
Full bust: 36"-38"
Upper Hip: 36"-38"
For reference, the smallest number in each fit range will have little to no gap at all at the lacings (if you fit into the smaller end and want a real gap at the back, go down another size). The largest will have 2 1/2" to 3 1/2" of gap, depending on your own snugness preferences. The lacings are cut to accommodate up to about 3.5" of gap at the back and no gap at the front. If you'd like longer ones, just ask! =) The fit ranges listed do not take any front gap into account. If you wish to gap the front, you can add the gap amount onto the fit ranges.