Underbust Corset -- Blue/Gold Solid Front, Size 20 (23.5"-25" waist)
NOTE: In the photos, it looks like the bustle may be attached to the corset since they both have the same trim. They are completely separate pieces, and the bustle is sold separately.
Our Underbust Corsets are a classic curvy design that works well with most body types. The rib spring on these is a generous 5", and the hipspring is 10" (the difference each is larger than the actual corset's waist). This allows for a curvy fit, but still has breathing room on most body types (if you find that you need a larger or smaller rib or hip, I also take custom orders!).
See below for item sizing and specifics before purchase! Availability is limited!
Each corset I make is engineered to take abuse. All corsets are:
- Secured with 4 rows of stitching at every seam
- Reinforced at the waist with non-stretch waist tape
- Interlined with a layer of durable cotton coutil to prevent poke-throughs and to keep the fancy outer fabric strong
- Boned with both spiral and flat steel, all strategically placed depending on corset size for maximum curves and support
- Set with two part metal grommets made by a military grade manufacturer
- Laced up with durable, easy to pull polypropylene corset lacing
- Lined in (and unexpectedly, often reversible to) pretty damasks and jacquards