- Underbust Corsets
- Underbust Corset, Size 26 -- Blood and Ice
Underbust Corset, Size 26 -- Blood and Ice
My Underbust Corsets are a classic curvy design that works well with most body types. The rib spring on these is a generous 5", and the hipspring is 10" (the difference each is larger than the actual corset's waist). This allows for a curvy fit, but still has breathing room on most body types.
This particular corset is made in a seafoam, taupe, burgundy and gold patchwork. It's trimmed with burgundy and gold striped bias. It laces up the back with black laces through nickel grommets.
Corset Size 26 - This means the actual corset's waist measures 26". You will need to be 3-5" larger than this in the waist for proper fit. Please see my Sizing page for more info on measuring/sizing.
Each corset I make is engineered to take abuse. All corsets are:
- Secured with 4 rows of stitching at every seam
- Reinforced at the waist with non-stretch waist tape
- Interlined with a layer of durable cotton coutil to prevent poke-throughs and to keep the fancy outer fabric strong
- Boned with both spiral and flat steel, all strategically placed depending on corset size for maximum curves and support
- Set with two part metal grommets made by a military grade manufacturer
- Laced up with durable, easy to pull polypropylene corset lacing
- Lined in (and unexpectedly, often reversible to) pretty damasks and jacquards