- NEW ITEMS
- Rita Corset, Size 28 -- Green/Gold/Blue/Teal - Sapphires & Emeralds Colorway
Rita Corset, Size 28 -- Green/Gold/Blue/Teal - Sapphires & Emeralds Colorway
Perfect for those with short torsos who desire a longer line of hip coverage, my Rita corset blends the top of the Waspie corset style with the hip line of a Long Line Underbust. The rib spring on these is 4", and the hipspring is 11" (the difference each is larger than the actual corset's waist). This allows for a very curvy fit, but still has breathing room on most body types (if you find that you need a larger or smaller rib or hip, I also take custom orders!).
This particular corset is made in a green, blue, and gold patchwork. It's trimmed with teal iridescent silk dupioni bias. It laces up the back with black laces through brass grommets.
Corset Size 28 - This means the actual corset's waist measures 28". You will need to be 3-5" larger than this in the waist for proper fit. Please see my Sizing page for more info on measuring/sizing.
Each corset I make is engineered to take abuse. All corsets are:
- Secured with 4 rows of stitching at every seam
- Reinforced at the waist with non-stretch waist tape
- Interlined with a layer of durable cotton coutil to prevent poke-throughs and to keep the fancy outer fabric strong
- Boned with both spiral and flat steel, all strategically placed depending on corset size for maximum curves and support
- Set with two part metal grommets made by a military grade manufacturer
- Laced up with durable, easy to pull polypropylene corset lacing
- Lined in (and unexpectedly, often reversible to) pretty damasks and jacquards