- Underbust Corsets
- Underbust Corset, Size 28 -- Plum, Gold, Rusty Red, Teal
Underbust Corset, Size 28 -- Plum, Gold, Rusty Red, Teal
My Underbust Corsets are a classic curvy design that works well with most body types. The rib spring on these is a generous 5", and the hipspring is 10" (the difference each is larger than the actual corset's waist). This allows for a curvy fit, but still has breathing room on most body types.
This particular corset is made in a rusty red, plum, gold, and teal patchwork. It's trimmed with plum tone on tone wide striped bias. It laces up the back with black laces through brass grommets.
Corset Size 28 - This means the actual corset's waist measures 28". You will need to be 3-5" larger than this in the waist for proper fit. Please see my Sizing page for more info on measuring/sizing.
Each corset I make is engineered to take abuse. All corsets are:
- Secured with 4 rows of stitching at every seam
- Reinforced at the waist with non-stretch waist tape
- Interlined with a layer of durable cotton coutil to prevent poke-throughs and to keep the fancy outer fabric strong
- Boned with both spiral and flat steel, all strategically placed depending on corset size for maximum curves and support
- Set with two part metal grommets made by a military grade manufacturer
- Laced up with durable, easy to pull polypropylene corset lacing
- Lined in (and unexpectedly, often reversible to) pretty damasks and jacquards