Long Line Underbust Corset, Size 38 -- Teal/Black/Silvery Off-White - Magpie Colorway
Perfect for those with longer torsos, my Long Line Underbust Corset comes up higher on the ribs and covers more of the hips than any of my other corset styles. The rib spring on these is 6", and the hipspring is 11" (the difference each is larger than the actual corset's waist). This allows for a very curvy fit, while still remaining surprisingly comfortable.
This particular corset is made in a black, silvery off white, and teal patchwork. It's trimmed with black tone on tone striped bias (it looks purple in some photos, but it's absolutely black in person). It laces up the back with black laces through nickel grommets.
Corset Size 38 - This means the actual corset's waist measures 38". You will need to be 3-5" larger than this in the waist for proper fit. Please see my Sizing page for more info on measuring/sizing.
Each corset I make is engineered to take abuse. All corsets are:
- Secured with 4 rows of stitching at every seam
- Reinforced at the waist with non-stretch waist tape
- Interlined with a layer of durable cotton coutil to prevent poke-throughs and to keep the fancy outer fabric strong
- Boned with both spiral and flat steel, all strategically placed depending on corset size for maximum curves and support
- Set with two part metal grommets made by a military grade manufacturer
- Laced up with durable, easy to pull polypropylene corset lacing
- Lined in (and unexpectedly, often reversible to) pretty damasks and jacquards